“Javier and Jacqueline Javier lead an inner city church in the nation’s capitol. They train and equip many who are growing in the Word and the love of God” – MorningStar-CMM Missions Team. Currently they are teach and preach the Gospel to the church and to the community, in the temple, by the houses and the community, trying to make them disciples of Jesus Christ.
Pastores Jacqueline Perez Phillips and Jose Javier
Iglesia el Mandato de Cristo a las Misiones
La Iglesia El Mandato de Cristo a las Misiones Rep.Dom. is a non – profit Christian organization, part of Christ’s Mandate for Missions and Morningstar Ministries, whose vision is “ Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” ( Mark 16:15).
Our Vision is to have those in our community changed or transformed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our Mission is to fulfill the Great commission, that is to say, to go to the world and make disciples of all nations, teaching them to keep all things that Jesus has commanded to.baptizing them in the name of The Father, And of The Son , and of the Holy Spirit. Mattew 28:19-20 and Mark16:15
To feed the hungry and the poorest of the poor, both spiritually and with food according to our ability as a church. We are located in one of the poorest areas of Villa Duarte (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic) which used to be called the “devil’s sewer”, but now it is destined to be called “the vineyard of the LORD
- To teach and preach the word of God to all of the people, to help them to know Jesus as their LORD and Savior as stated in Ephesians4:13: “ until we all attain to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.”
- We are the anointed and ordained pastors of this ministry and we are being used by the LORD to bring healing, both to the souls and the bodies of God’s people. During our eleven years of ministry we have seen many to come to the LORD JESUS, surrendering their lives to serve him. We have seen the hand of God doing what Isaiah 61: 1 – 4 says, opening the jail to set the prisoners free: many alcoholics and gamblers, idolaters, the immoral, smokers and drug addicts come to the LORD, we have experienced the sweetest precious presence and anointing of the LORD in our midst.
- We work teaching the gospel to the children and youth of the neighborhood. We have summer camps with them, and visit the orphans of La Suiza San Cristobal Dominican Republic, bringing a measure of relief to them and also making international connections for them.
Our present needs
- We need some computers and internet to teach the poor children of our community English and computer studies in order to help them succeed in life.
- 125,000 US$ to buy the building where the church is.
- 25,000 US$ to buy a bus to take the sisters and brothers back and forth.
- 5,000 US$ to buy a projector and a scroll to present movies.
- 2,500 US$ to support our need for food, children’s food, rent, schooling, transportation, electricity and medicine. This will allow us to be completely devoted to God’s work full time, for the love of the LORD and the lost.
La Iglesia El Mandato de Cristo a las Misiones Rep.Dom. is a non – profit Christian organization, part of Christ’s Mandate for Missions and Morningstar Ministries
Pastors : Jacqueline and Jose Javier